Free Post

 Hello everyone, welcome to a new blog, today I will talk a little more about the things I like to do in my free time. Well, since I was a child one of my biggest hobbies has been drawing, at a very young age I was already scratching the walls trying to draw people or animals, this I kept and I think it allowed me today to choose which career to choose. 



I also really like listening to music and I have been able to learn to play the ukulele, although I am still trying to improve. On the other hand when I am not practicing with the ukulele I like to play video games or watch movies and series, the last one I saw was squid game and I am also watching rick and morty with my girlfriend, I really like the humor of rick and morty as well as being interesting to imagine that everything that happens in it can happen in real life.



Comentarios

  1. Hello Jorge! I think is cool that when you are a little boy you already showed your affinities with drawn. I have to tell you that I really admire people who can play at least an instrument, because I can't do it, I only sing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi jorg, hopefully someday i can hear you playing ukulele, i love the instrument although i don't know how to play it, rick and morty is great, i recently finished the last season. good luck!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares