A Meal or food you really like

My favorite food has always been pasta and in the first place lasagna, it can be said that this preparation is similar to a cake in which layers of different ingredients are placed, among them, tomato sauce, white cream and cheese. 

For this recipe you must cook a combination of onion, meat and seasonings, after this is well cooked the tomato sauce is poured. On the other hand you can make a white cream with milk, flour and butter. While the cream is ready, the pasta doughs are placed in hot water so that they become soft. 

Finally with all the preparations ready should be placed on a tray by layers, first the meat, then the cream, the cheese and on top of this the doughs, do this 4 times until the lasagna has a good height. 

I think I like this food because it has many ingredients that when put together are very good, I think that is all :) and with respect to my health I think it is not the healthiest but there are other ways to make this recipe with vegetables, a little better for health.


Comentarios

Entradas populares