MOTORCYCLES

 

Hello everyone today I want to talk a little about my tastes for motorcycles, I have never really been able to ride a motorcycle but my dream is to be able to one day have one, this taste for motorcycles is born as a child, although before, I liked toy cars a little more, but when I was growing up I knew the motorcycles and I was struck by how they could be handled and the feeling that the pilot.

In addition to this, my sister's boyfriend and she also like motorcycles and have been able to ride together on one, which has encouraged me even more to want to have one. Together they have gone to see the motorcycle races called MotoGP in Argentina and must wake up very early to be able to see them on television, since commonly these races are held in countries with a different time than the Chilean one.


In particular the bike of my dreams is called Kawasaki Ninja h2r, the design it has is very particular and different from other motorcycles and is what makes me like it more than others, but being able to have one, learn, get on and ride in an incredible serious, whatever the motorcycle :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares