Time to travel to the future

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about where I would like to go, what time in the future and what I would like to do by staying there.

Well, I am a somewhat natural person, in the sense that I like, the trees, the green landscapes and the tranquility, so in a nutshell I would like to go to the countryside, maybe because in my childhood I lived within this environment and to this day I still like it.

I think I would go in summer, because now, I have no money and I would like to work to save a little and because now in class I would not really enjoy, they would be like a vacation, in this way I could stay calm with the money, although in any case I could also go to the house of some familiars who have invited me,  although I would like to help with the money.

When I stayed there, I would like to see the animals, the landscapes and I don't know, simple things, in my case, those are places that I like to meditate with the silence of the countryside, if I would like to stay there? I think I would, for me to be able to live in such a place having the possibility of having my classes normally, it would be ideal, and I would love it.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Jorge! I think you are so cool, I admire the people who likes nature. I have never gone to the countryside, but I would like to go it someday. I hope we can comeback soon to the normally to do different activities outdoors, we need it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi jorge, I think it is super fun to interact with nature, definitely one of my favorite hobbies is to go to the countryside, since the outdoors is very healthy, take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! This sounds great, going to the countryside and live in there, sharing with the family and nature, a good choice and peaceful c:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares